PRN Centralized Intake Referral Manager
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The PRN Centralized Intake Referral Manager is responsible for managing referrals from key hospitals and other care settings (sites to be determined as part of the divisional market strategy) and ensuring a smooth transition of care for patients discharging from a care setting to our centers. Additionally, the PRN Centralized Intake Referral Manager:
- Will develop strong relationships with the key referral hospital personnel and identify new opportunities for partnering and growth
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the regional centers products and services, Clinical Skills Inventory, and physician relations
- Partner with other sales team members to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
- Responsible for phone sales to perspective, current, and previous patients
- Assists with outside sales presentations about the benefits of centralized intake
- Focus on converting inquiries into admissions
Additionally, this job will require a willingness to work evenings and weekends in order to provide coverage for the Central Intake Offices 24/7 operation.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelors' degree preferred. Considerable experience in a comparable position will be considered in lieu of degree.
One to two years of experience in long-term care/skilled nursing; admissions role preferred.
Required; Medical assessment skills, urgency, computer, oral and written communications skills.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.