Centralized Intake Referral Manager
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Centralized Intake Referral Manager is responsible for managing referrals from key hospitals and other care settings (sites to be determined as part of the divisional market strategy) and ensuring a smooth transition of care for patients discharging from a care setting to our centers. Additionally, the Centralized Intake Referral Manager:
- Will develop strong relationships with the key referral hospital personnel and identify new opportunities for partnering and growth
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the regional centers products and services, Clinical Skills Inventory, and physician relations
- Partner with other sales team members to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
- Responsible for phone sales to perspective, current, and previous patients
- Assists with outside sales presentations about the benefits of centralized intake
- Focus on converting inquiries into admissions
Additionally, this job will require a willingness to work evenings and weekends in order to provide coverage for the Central Intake Offices 24/7 operation.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelor degree preferred; Sales and medical training, required.
Two years of experience with sales and marketing knowledge, required; Strong medical assessment skills; Prior experience with an insurance company, private case management company, or HMO, preferred. Familiarity with long term care and/or subacute care, useful. Strong oral and written communications skills.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.