Regional Hospice Consultant - Mobile
The Mobile Regional Hospice Consultant:
- Provide professional clinical support to all hospice offices within division to ensure quality of care is met through appropriate practice standards.
- Communicate closely with local hospice management teams, regional operation teams, and corporate teams regarding issues or deficiencies.
- Assess staff learning needs and develop and promote programs for continuing staff support.
- Assist with developing goals/objectives and assist in corresponding evaluation
- Implement new policies and evaluates policy compliance; conduct internal quality checks, identify areas of concern, and make recommendations to assure that patients/families receive the highest quality hospice services.
The Regional Hospice Consultant is a mobile position and will cover hospice offices within the states of Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, and the Greater Pittsburgh, PA area
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Heartland Home Health, Hospice, and IV Care is part of the HCR ManorCare family; a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care!
RN required. Hospice certification preferred.
Minimum of 3 years experience in providing hospice nursing. Previous hospice consulting or management experience preferred. EMR experience required, Home Care Home Base experience preferred.
Up to 95% travel required
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.