Centralized Intake Referral Manager
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Centralized Intake Referral Manager is responsible for managing referrals from key hospitals and other care settings (sites to be determined as part of the divisional market strategy) and ensuring a smooth transition of care for patients discharging from a care setting to our centers. Additionally, the Centralized Intake Referral Manager:
- Will develop strong relationships with the key referral hospital personnel and identify new opportunities for partnering and growth
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the regional centers products and services, Clinical Skills Inventory, and physician relations
- Partner with other sales team members to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
- Responsible for phone sales to perspective, current, and previous patients
- Assists with outside sales presentations about the benefits of centralized intake
- Focus on converting inquiries into admissions
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelor degree preferred; Sales and medical training, required.
Two years of experience with sales and marketing knowledge, required; Strong medical
assessment skills; Prior experience with an insurance company, private case management company, or HMO, preferred. Familiarity with long term care and/or subacute care, useful. Strong oral and written communications skills.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.