Senior Application Developer
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. We are a multibillion-dollar health care firm and a leader in the industry.
HCR ManorCare is looking for a talented and motivated individual to be a senior application developer. Ideal candidates should excel at developing .NET-based software, technical project leadership, architectural guidance, and will help facilitate continuous improvement of our SDLC / and Project Lifecycle for a wide variety of software solutions.
- Design, develop, and support custom enterprise software to improve business efficiencies and outcomes.
- Develop full stack web applications, integrations solutions, and services.
- Recommend technologies based on clearly articulated advantages and disadvantages.
- Manage large projects - spanning multiple systems / departments.
- Work with other Information Services departments to solve problems related to software and infrastructure.
- Mentor team members, perform code reviews, and provide support for the team.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/MIS or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years' experience in direct software development.
- Strong knowledge of application architectures, security, and testing.
- Strong knowledge of MSSQL – including relational database design, optimization, and query.
- Experience with web services and API development – REST, and Web API.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and IIS.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server – development and administration
- Microsoft ASP.NET Core.
- Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies: Logic Apps, Flow, Teams
- Experience with agile development, methodologies, and CI / CD automation.
- K2 Blackpearl/K2 5
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.