Regional Clinical Specialist - New Business Development Hospice and Home Care
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
The Regional Clinical Specialist is responsible for the clinical support of the New Business Development team. Ensuring regulatory compliance is met when launching a new start up hospice or homecare through appropriate practice standards, compliance to local, state, and federal regulations and internal policies and procedures. Communicates closely with the business development team, regional, divisional and corporate teams regarding clinical issues. Supports company mission, vision, and values through professional and positive interactions.
Our hospice and homecare division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about the patients, families, and the business!
Why you should consider the Regional Clinical Specialist position with Heartland Hospice and Homecare
- Tremendous divisional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Reviews state specific regulations and ACHC standards to ensure compliance with licensure and certification for new parent and branch locations.
- Assists in office set up including access to resources, CLIA waiver, manuals, postings, guidelines etc.
- Participates in the on-hire process of clinical leadership and staff in a new parent or branch location
- Assesses staff learning needs and educates the team members in the regulatory aspects of the hospice or home care program.
- Assesses staff learning needs and educates the team members in clinical best practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensure team is prepared to begin taking patients, provide quality patient care at the bedside in alignment with state and federal regulations in preparation for a survey
- Conducts internal quality checks, identifies areas in need of improvement and makes recommendation to assure successful licensure/certification survey
- Conducts analysis to ensure state specific policies are added to manuals as appropriate i.e., patient rights, DNR, bio hazard, drug disposal etc.
- Serves as a resource for the team.
- Educates the community in conjunction with the marketing team about the opening of new services
- Instill confidence in staff members by providing role modeling of team work, accountability and a positive attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information.
- Utilizes critical thinking and sound judgment to meet unusual occurrences of the job.
- Participates in strategic planning of new launch sites
- Maintains clinical competency by assuming responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to meet learning needs.
- Manages time efficiently and effectively.
Travel required up to 90%
Heartland is a part of ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR Manorcare, and is the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.
Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the State Board in which he/she practices.Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
Currently licensed as a Registerd Nurse (RN) and in good-standing with the board in which he/she practices. Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree Preferred.
Experience in regulatory compliance in home care and hospice, preivious experience in luanching a start up hospice or home care agency preferred. Previous management or supervisory experience in home health or hospice preferred.
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.