HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Recruiting Coordinator role will be an integral role in supporting both facility and corporate recruiting administrative needs. The individual would need to have a high sense of urgency, attention-to-detail, technical aptitude, and strong customer service skills.
- Manages the international employment initiatives for the company
- Assist with internal transfer and rehire eligibility
- Assist applicant inquiries regarding their employment status and application technical issues
- Provides day-to-day operational support to corporate recruiting department
- Respond to facility HR Director general inquiries
- Provide administrative support to recruiting department including but not limited to processing monthly accounts payable, managing recruiting accounts, and providing routine recruiting reports to monitor field level recruiting.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelor's Degree in human resources, communications, or related field required.
One to three years of human resources experience preferred
Corporate RegionalAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.