Marketing Communications Specialist
ProMedica`s senior care division, formerly known as HCR ManorCare, operates 335+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and currently operate under the brand names Heartland, ManorCare, ProMedica and Arden Courts. Over the next 18 months, the senior care entities will begin to rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
Responsible for assisting with a wide range of internal and external marketing communications programs and materials primarily for base business along with ancillary businesses such as home health, rehabilitation services and other affiliated HCR Manor Care business as appropriate.
1. Provides consultation to corporate departments, field managers and directors and other sales
2. Assists the managers, director and AVP in developing and producing facility and corporate
communications tools in accordance with the company s policies and guidelines. Produces or
provides content, graphic design, project management for traditional print and advertising
material as well as online content and design for the websites and social media platforms.
3. Provides support for positive public relations and advertising programs for all business lines.
4. Ensures all business lines are in compliance with brand and communications standards.
5. Creates, designs and manages the production of center-specific material including printed and
6. Project manages all tasks through to production and delivery including writing, designing, editing
and proofing. Maintains consistency of design to ensure company standards are met.
7. Supports company on non-marketing communications projects such as leadership conferences
and compliance material.
8. Familiar with all product lines and is responsible for educating vendors and help train new sales
team members on communication policies.
9. Responsible for projects assigned by AVP, director or manager.
10. Familiar with all product lines. Works closely with other departments and team to develop
11. Works with high level management in a confidential manner when dealing with sensitive
12. Is professional in all interactions with the field, vendors and responds to all inquiries (including
online posts) with integrity.
Bachelors' degree preferred. Considerable experience in a comparable position will be considered in lieu of degree.
3-5 years of sales experience, preferred in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals.
Posting IDAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.