HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
This role is responsible at the division level to prepare schedules and maintain appropriate staffing levels. The Divisional Scheduler is integral in guiding, mentoring, and assisting facilities and schedulers with the systems and processes related to the master schedule and corresponding Kronos application.
Bachelor's degree required. Emphasis in nursing, human resource management or education preferred.
- Solid understanding and ability to develop, update, evaluate master schedules
- Experience with an electronic scheduling system, such as Kronos Advanced Scheduling
- Ability to conduct a comprehensive labor cost analysis to identify inefficiencies and work with centers to develop action plans for improvement
- Training and educating in a one-on-one, small or large group setting
- Consulting with regional, divisional, and corporate for continued improvements
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.