Director of Palliative Care Services
The Director of Palliative Care Services is responsible for the overall implementation and development of the Palliative Care program throughout all of Heartland. This role will work in partnership with operational leadership, medical services, and legal to develop the Palliative Care services at the agency level.
- Drives advancement of palliative care within the company nation wide
- Collaborates with local, regional, divisional, and corporate leadership to ensure quality services across the service line
- Develop and implement guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Serve as resource for consultation to members of interdisciplinary team, provide training and education on Palliative services
- Maintains knowledge of and compliance with current Medicare/Medicaid accreditation stands, state/federal rules and regulations for palliative care services
- Serve as liaison to the legal and compliance department
- Critical thinking, problem solving, utilizing data driven approaches for process improvement of palliative care services
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high-quality provider of health services is maintained
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes.
Travel required up to 90% of the time
Why you should consider the Director of Palliative Care with Heartland
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
Heartland is a part of HCR ManorCare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care. Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
Education: BSN required. MSN preferred.
Experience: Ten years experience as a RN with specific Director of Nursing and LTC consultant experience required. Travel: More than 75% of the time.
Nurse ManagerAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.