Director of New Business Development - Hospice
This is a position where independent and organized people can help us shine. As an Administrator, you’ll make connections with employees, motivating and inspiring them to adapt to change and achieve results. You’ll manage all business-related activities of the location. This includes implementing strategies, systems and processes focused on providing the highest quality in health care services. This position takes strong innovative thinking and problem-solving skills. At HCR ManorCare, we make sure that working with us isn’t just a good career move, but is fulfilling, too. You’ll find a supportive environment that provides the resources needed to perform your leadership role at the highest level. We offer innovative technology, industry-leading benefits and significant opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re a highly motivated leader who thrives on exceeding expectations, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Executive
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal HCR ManorCare employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Problem Solver 10
- Detail Oriented 9
- Self-starter 8
- Communication 8
- Collaborative 8
- Multi-tasker 7
Analytical, Competitive, Confident, Facilitator, Independent, Responsible, Strategic Thinker
ManorCare and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Quarterly Bonus based on performance
Rewarded for exceeding
Director of New Business Development - Hospice
The Director of New Business Development is responsible for the start-up and implementation of hospice and home care business development initiatives in new markets. Along with the marketing, clinical, and operations teams, this role is responsible for identifying potential new locations in order to grow our Home Health and Hospice Division. This role will then complete financial analysis, obtain approvals, hire initial staff, training, and meet operational objectives.
This role promotes and supports the Heartland Hospice mission to provide quality patient care and ensure company image as an ethical and high-quality provider of health services. Our hospice division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about patients, families, and quality care.
Position is a corporate remote role that travels up to 90%
Why you should consider the Director of New Business Development:
- Tremendous divisional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Responsible for leading and developing new agency/branch site location process
- Manages New Business Development Team consisting of Clinical, Sales, Operations, and Business Office specialists
- Provides market and financial analysis in order to obtain Corporate approval to open new agencies/branches as well as working with Corporate legal team to apply for and obtain appropriate licensure approvals.
- Oversees and collaborates with marketing and sales leadership to develop and implement a market assessment and strategic growth plan in new markets.
- Interviews and assists in the hiring of new Administrator, Director of Professional Services, Office Manager, and other positions as needed, as well as overseeing and ensuring new agency leadership receives proper training on Company, State, and Federal guidelines.
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes.
- Takes positive action to ensure equal opportunity in the conduct of all business activities without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Demonstrates a caring attitude toward patients, family members, employees, and other company guests as the need arises. Ensures that subordinates are helpful, caring, and responsive to all customers.
90% overnight travel may be required. A minimum of three years prior health services, managing expenses at a for-profit company is preferred. *Demonstrates problem solving and decision making abilities. *Demonstrated ability in program administration including knowledge of health care standards and policies and reimbursement practices.Job Specific Details:
Up to 90% travel required
Minimum of 5 years of management in operations and/or marketing expereince required. Hospice and/or Home Health expereince preferred. Multi-site management experience preferred
Bachelores degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field required
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a concentration in business administration, health administration, marketing and/or health services.
Posting IDAd Feed
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.