Data Warehouse Engineer
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, serving communities in 30 states. HCR ManorCare is part of ProMedica and provides a range of post-acute care services, including 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies.
We are seeking a developer to join our Data Analytics and Warehousing team. The developer will work largely with Microsoft SQL Server BI technologies to design, develop, and maintain health care solutions including data marts/models, SSIS projects, SSRS reports, and Power BI dashboards. We offer a fun working environment, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. We invite you to explore being part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
- Design and develop data models for data integration and reporting solutions.
- Design and code ETL solutions.
- Design and build Reports and Dashboards.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolve production issues, including participation in the on-call support rotation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering, or related field of study.
- 1 plus year of experience in data modeling and ETL development.
- Strong SQL and scripting skills.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server BI tools including SSIS, SSRS, and Power BI.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical and intellectual curiousity.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.