Application Developer II
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. We are a multibillion-dollar health care firm and a leader in the industry.
HCR ManorCare is looking for a talented and motivated individual to be an Application Developer II. Ideal candidates should excel at developing full-stack .NET-based software and should be able to take a project from requirements to production with minimal assistance.
- Design, develop, and support custom enterprise software to improve business efficiencies and outcomes.
- Develop full stack web applications, application integration solutions, and services.
- Recommend technologies based on clearly articulated advantages and disadvantages.
- Manage projects and provide level of effort estimates.
- Work with other Information Services departments to solve problems related to application software interfacing with infrastructure.
- Perform code reviews, and provide support for team as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/MIS or commensurate experience/education.
- 3+ years’ experience in direct software development.
- Knowledge of application architectures, security, and testing.
- Knowledge of MSSQL – including relational database design, optimization, and query.
- Understanding of web services and API development – REST, SOAP, and Web API.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and IIS.
Preferred (but not required) Experience
- Microsoft BizTalk Server – development and administration
- Microsoft ASP.NET Core.
- Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies: Logic Apps, Flow, Teams
- Experience with agile development, methodologies, and CI / CD automation.
- K2 Blackpearl/K2 5
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.