Nursing Home Administrator
This is a position where independent and organized people can help us shine. As an Administrator, you’ll make connections with employees, motivating and inspiring them to adapt to change and achieve results. You’ll manage all business-related activities of the location. This includes implementing strategies, systems and processes focused on providing the highest quality in health care services. This position takes strong innovative thinking and problem-solving skills. At HCR ManorCare, we make sure that working with us isn’t just a good career move, but is fulfilling, too. You’ll find a supportive environment that provides the resources needed to perform your leadership role at the highest level. We offer innovative technology, industry-leading benefits and significant opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re a highly motivated leader who thrives on exceeding expectations, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Executive
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal HCR ManorCare employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Problem Solver 10
- Detail Oriented 9
- Self-starter 8
- Communication 8
- Collaborative 8
- Multi-tasker 7
Analytical, Competitive, Confident, Facilitator, Independent, Responsible, Strategic Thinker
ManorCare and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Quarterly Bonus based on performance
Rewarded for exceeding
Nursing Home Administrator
Our Heartland of Riverview facility located in South Point, OH, is a 100 bed, fast-paced skilled nursing facility with short-term rehab and long-term care.
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position at Heartland of Riverview:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master's degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.