Patient Care Coordinator
Looking for full time Front Office / Referral Coordinator for a busy medical office in the Palatka Area.
Duties will include but not limited to: Insurance benefit verification with explanation of benefits to patients, obtaining authorization and referrals, maintaining multiple clinician schedules, maintaining accurate EMR's, greeting patients, checking patients in/out for their appointments; answering and making phone calls, collecting co-payments and balance payments; scheduling, scanning, faxing, filing, data entry, reminder calls, money reconciliation, furnishing medical records to alternate providers, attorneys, or case managers.
High School Diploma or GED.
Proficient PC skills. Working knowledge of copier, fax machine, and printers. Ability to operate switchboard, previous experience with multi-line system. Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented manner. Ability to work independently.
Job Specific Details:
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8am-6pm M-F (hours will vary)
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: experience as a Patient Care Coordinator, Referral Coordinator, or Medical Receptionist a plus
1. Medical terminology and knowledge of ICD-10 a plus
2. Insurance verification utilizing Availity and other various websites
3. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Platform
1. Ability to type a minimum of 40wpm
2. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
1. Strong written and communication skills
2. Excellent interpersonal/ customer service skills
3. Strong attention-to-detail skills
4. Ability to adhere to corporate policies and procedures
****MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN, BACKGROUND CHECK, AND CREDIT SCREENING****
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.