Business Development Specialist
Heartland Rehabilitation Services provides a wide range of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services. We rely on the Business Development Specialist’s expertise to build and grow census and quality mix by developing referral relationships with existing customers and developing new business through account management systems. The ideal candidate will maintain a thorough knowledge of our services and capabilities and invest in developing key physician relationships. Our sales team will maintain at least 80% of work time on face-to face basis. Completing sales calls to physicians, hospital and medical professionals, community, managed care and other related contacts
College degree preferred.
- Routinely meets with Business Unit Leaders to discuss marketing plans.
- Assists marketing team to identify niche opportunities, market diversification and market share strategies.
- Athletic and community outreach coordination and partnership lead
- Maintains an educated understanding of all payer sources and their impact on revenue.
- Marketing to Duval County, Clay County, Nassau County and Volusia County as needed to support the Heartland Outpatient Rehabilitation clinics.
- Develop and maintain Social Media responsibilities with Heartland Team Nationally.
- Business Development and Outreach Sports Coverage and Marketing opportunities.
- Key Orthopedic, General Practice, Podiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine relationships a plus.
- Additional therapy or related Athletic Training or Exercise Physiology, Marketing and/or Business Development degree recommended for this position.
- Must be able to develop and grow business network, build physician and healthcare relationships to drive new patient referrals, speak and market to community groups on PT related health services and the ability to perform orthopedic and balance related screenings a plus.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.