Speech Language Pathologist / SLP - PRN
Heartland Rehabilitation Services is a leading provider of outpatient rehabilitation in a variety of outpatient settings including free standing clinics, assisted living facilities, industry, schools and various contract locations providing physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and wellness services We are seeking a passionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist / SLP. If you are looking for a rewarding career assisting our clients in their time of need, then we are looking for YOU! Our motto is Therapy for Today, Wellness for Life!
Per Visit or Hourly compensation packages available!
Our Speech Language Pathologists - SLP are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help you understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested to employ a SLP who is as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at HCR ManorCare your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
Education/Licensing Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.
Prior experience in Speech Therapy preferred, but not necessary.Job Specific Details:
Per Visit or Hourly compensation packages available.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.