Regional Hospice Consultant
Wanted: Quality Obsessed, Dedicated, and Compassionate Nurse leader!
The Regional Hospice Consultant provides oversight and coaching in education, compliance, quality care, and billable services to the Hospice offices in their region. Consults with clinical teams to define needs or problems, conducts studies and surveys to obtain data. Analyzes data to advise and recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of home care nursing procatins. Provides recommendations for systems of nursing management and care delivery. Ensures compliance to local/state/federal regulations, ACHC standards, and Heartland Hospice policies and procedures.
The Regional Hospice Consultant will:
- Provide professional clinical support to all staff local hospice offices to ensure quality of care is met through appropriate practice standards.
- Communicate closely with local hospice management teams, regional operation teams, and corporate teams regarding issues or deficiencies.
- Assess staff learning needs and develop and promote programs for continuing staff support.
- Assist with developing goals/objectives and assist in corresponding evaluation
- Implement new policies and evaluates policy compliance; conduct internal quality checks, identify areas of concern, and make recommendations to assure that patients/families receive the highest quality hospice services.
The Regional Hospice Consultant is a mobile position and will cover hospice offices in the state of California
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow!
Heartland is a part of HCR Manorcare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.
Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
RN required. Hospice certification preferred.
Minimum of 3 years experience in providing hospice nursing. Previous hospice consulting or management experience highly preferred. EMR experience required, Home Care Home Base experience preferred.
Up to 95% travel required
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.