This is a position where independent and organized people can help us shine. As an Administrator, you’ll make connections with employees, motivating and inspiring them to adapt to change and achieve results. You’ll manage all business-related activities of the location. This includes implementing strategies, systems and processes focused on providing the highest quality in health care services. This position takes strong innovative thinking and problem-solving skills. At HCR ManorCare, we make sure that working with us isn’t just a good career move, but is fulfilling, too. You’ll find a supportive environment that provides the resources needed to perform your leadership role at the highest level. We offer innovative technology, industry-leading benefits and significant opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re a highly motivated leader who thrives on exceeding expectations, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Executive
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal HCR ManorCare employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Problem Solver 10
- Detail Oriented 9
- Self-starter 8
- Communication 8
- Collaborative 8
- Multi-tasker 7
Analytical, Competitive, Confident, Facilitator, Independent, Responsible, Strategic Thinker
ManorCare and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Quarterly Bonus based on performance
Rewarded for exceeding
The Hospice Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the Hospice agency. Through management of policies and procedures, budgeting, and referral follow-up the Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient use of all resources.
Heartland Hospice of Macon, GA services approximately 50 miles around the facility. The role promotes not only being connected to the patients and families, but also the communities. Our hospice division is experiencing significant growth, and we are looking for true leaders that are passionate about the patience, families, and the business.
Why you should consider the Administrator position at Heartland Hospice of Macon, GA
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Established organization with strong leaders that care
- Exceptional succession planning and training that offers growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes.
Heartland is a part of HCR Manorcare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care. Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an administrative or supervisory capacity in a home health agency, hospice or other health related program
- Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable
Degree in business, health care, and nursing or related field. Nursing diploma acceptable.
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.