*Maryland Delegating Nurse Certification required
Shift: Full Time Salaried position-Days
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Do you like finding problems and creating solutions
Are you flexible and love your days to never be the same
This may be the position for you!
The Delegating Nurse oversees day to day activities and nursing personnel in our four Maryland Assisted Living communites: SIlver Spring, Towson, Kensington, and Pikesville locations
- Managing the clinical oversight of resident care in the assisted living program
- Audit and review nursing notes, physician orders, lab work, and care plans in the residents' charts
- Issuing nursing or clinical orders, based upon the needs of residents
- Be on-site to observe each resident at least every 45 days
- Reviewing the assisted living manager's assessment of residents
- Complete inital assessments of residents in their homes, hospital, rehab, or other locations where resident is residing
- Appropriate delegation of nursing tasks
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
50% Audits and Review
25% Local Travel
25% Resident Assessment
Licensed RN preferred however some states may allow LPN/LVN.
2-3 years clinical experience, gerontological nursing including dementia population preferred.
Nurse ManagerAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.