Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Do you have strong communication, observation, and organizational skills paired with an overwhelming amount of compassion and care? With HCR ManorCare, you can combine your love of people and strong work ethic to aid patients with basic nursing care. In this entry-level position, you’ll be gaining valuable experience on your path to a fulfilling career in nursing. Working at HCR ManorCare means you’ll have industry-leading benefits, excellent training, opportunities to learn and all that you need to build a career.
If you're ready to start a career where you’ll build long-lasting relationships and be fulfilled professionally and intellectually, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Entry
- Travel: Only for Home Health
and Hospice Nursing Assistants
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal HCR ManorCare employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Adaptable 10
- Helpful 9
- Compassionate 8
- Self-starter 8
- Efficient 7
- Multi-tasker 6
Communicator,Flexible, Patient, Positive, Responsible, Thoughtful, Understanding, Versatile
ManorCare and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Build a work-life balance that
works for you.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Are you a C.N.A. that is looking for a PRN (as needed) position that will allow you to provide ADL assistance in the setting that patients love...home If so, read on! Heartland Hospice is currently searching for PRN Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides to support our hospice patients in their homes in Walworth, Racine and Kenosha Counties. Hours are flexible-tell us your schedule and we will see if we can work with it! Weekdays and weekend hours available.
As a Home Health Aide you are responsible to the Director of Clinical Services, Patient Care Coordinator and Registered Nurse to carry out assigned duties, which promote client comfort and support.
- Provides personal care to the client
- Assists the client with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions clients who are bedbound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the client.
- Assists clients with meals.
- Assists clients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, urinal.
- Assists clients with medications which are self-administered.
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State and Federal Regulations.
Preferred qualifications are C.N.A certification and at least 1 year of C.N.A experience in an institutional environment.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, competitive pay, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care. Consider joining the 15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not for profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.
Interested candidates please apply on line.
EEO/Drug Free Employer
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in the patient.
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
Flexible less than part-time certified nursing assistant position.
Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6 months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide training program or a certified/state tested nursing assistant (or completion of PCA course – Florida only), as allowable under state specific guidelines.
Posting IDAd Feed
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.