HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for the payroll process as well as a variety of routine clerical tasks in support of the business office. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
High School Diploma, preferred.
Previous experience in business office or payroll, preferred.
- Front Desk Position Must Be Professional & Friendly Team Player.
- Proficient Kronos Timekeeping/Payroll Processing Experience Required.
- Point Click Care, Databasics, Basware Experience Preferred.
- Daily Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc...) and Outlook Email.
- Have The Ability to Use Multiple Phone Lines at Any Given Time.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Maintain Resident Internal Accounts.
- Proficient Math Skills Required.
- Attention to Details with Ability to Multitask.
- Distribute Mail In/Out.
- Be Helpful, Caring & Responsible When Dealing With Customer Service.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.