Business Development Specialist - Assisted Living
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is responsible for building and growing census and quality mix by developing referral relationships with existing customers and developing new business through account management systems.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the centers products and services, acuity capabilities and physician relations.
- Invests a minimum of 80% of work time on face-to face referral development completing sales calls to physicians, hospital and medical professionals, community, managed care and other related contacts.
- Meets weekly with Executive Directors or department heads to discuss marketing issues.
- Assist center marketing team to identify niche opportunities, market diversification and market share strategies.
- Evaluates center physical environment and discuss with Executive Directors.
- Maintains an educated understanding of all payer sources and their impact on revenue.
- The BDS will manage marketing strategies for Assisted Living facilities in the suburban Chicago market.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelors' degree preferred. Considerable experience in a comparable position will be considered in lieu of degree.
Three to five years of sales experience preferred in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.