Health System Account Manager
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Responsible for developing strategic relationships in key health systems, facilitating the development of relationships between the account and HCR ManorCare centers.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Health System Account Manager Responsibilities
- Develops a marketing strategy and business plan for each key account.
- Brokers account relationships between key HCR ManorCare personnel and key personnel at the account (eg., GM to CEO relationship, RDO to Medical Director relationship, etc.).
- Conducts regular (i.e., minimum of bi-annually) C-Level sales calls within key accounts, including outcome review, needs analysis, update meetings, and CE presentations.
- Measures and evaluates the key account strategy for each account and modify the strategy accordingly. Key metrics include referral and admission volume, and general working relationship between the key account and HCR Manor Care.
- Attends national managed care conferences as directed by the Director of Managed Care.
- Makes IMPACT sales calls to key health systems, physicians, etc.
- Meet or exceed account targets (admission volume and rates) as established by the Director of Market Development.
- Attends and participates in scheduled in-service programs and staff meetings.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field required
Experience: 3-5 years of sales experience, preferred in health care services.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.