Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Do you have strong communication, observation, and organizational skills paired with an overwhelming amount of compassion and care? With HCR ManorCare, you can combine your love of people and strong work ethic to aid patients with basic nursing care. In this entry-level position, you’ll be gaining valuable experience on your path to a fulfilling career in nursing. Working at HCR ManorCare means you’ll have industry-leading benefits, excellent training, opportunities to learn and all that you need to build a career.
If you're ready to start a career where you’ll build long-lasting relationships and be fulfilled professionally and intellectually, then we’re excited to work with you.
- Job Level: Entry
- Travel: Only for Home Health
and Hospice Nursing Assistants
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Who is the ideal HCR ManorCare employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Adaptable 10
- Helpful 9
- Compassionate 8
- Self-starter 8
- Efficient 7
- Multi-tasker 6
Communicator,Flexible, Patient, Positive, Responsible, Thoughtful, Understanding, Versatile
ManorCare and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Build a work-life balance that
works for you.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA Certified Nursing AssistantResponsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA Certified Nursing AssistantRewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Heartland Hospice is currenlty looking for a full-time Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Illinois. Our office is located in Fairview Heights, Illinois and our service area is within 60 miles from the office. You woud be required to travel to Nursing facilities and Patient homes to provide required Plan of Care for each Patient.
Ideal traits that we are looking for is someone that is a team player, dependable and has a passion for caring for people. If you fit this description and have the required Certification we would love to meet with you about this opportunity to be part of our Team.
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Posting IDAd Feed
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.