Director of Nursing - DON - RN
Do you recall the nurse leader that inspired your career? As a Director of Nursing, you’ll have the opportunity to instill hope and determination in your own nursing staff. The position will call on you to ensure our company standard as a high-quality provider, while helping staff members grow professionally. You’ll play a key leadership role – providing support, recognition, information and advocacy for patients, families and staff – but you won’t hesitate to assist nurses when needed, especially during teachable moments. In return for your clinical leadership, we will support your success through sound clinical programs, resources and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
If you’re ready to inspire others, build long-lasting relationships and find intellectual and professional fulfillment, then we’re excited to work with you.
Who is the ideal HCR ManorCare employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Problem Solver 10
- Communicator 9
- Detail Oriented 9
- Adaptable 9
- Responsible 9
- Compassionate 8
Flexible, Helpful, Insightful, Leadership, Multitasker, Patient, Positive, Thoughtful, Understanding, Versatile
ManorCare and Heartland offers you:
Work with people who
inspire you to do your best.
Innovative Training Programs
Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
More than a job, this is a
Paid Time Off
Time off for when you
need it most.
Comprehensive Health Coverage
Stay well as you care
Retirement & Savings Plan
Prepare for your future while
growing in the present.
Director of Nursing - DON - RN
ManorCare Nursing and Rehab Center- Boynton Beach, FL has an opportunity for a Director of Nursing!
Our 180-bed facility located in Boynton Beach, FL, is seeking a strong clinical leader to serve as the next Director of Nursing! With strong clinical support and a great team, this is sure to be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing! Apply today to join our team and learn what it means to work for a national skilled nursing leader.
The Director of Nursing:
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's absence.
- Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with HCR ManorCare. We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
Director of Nursing
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short-term, post-hospital services.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.