Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice is part of the HCR ManorCare family, a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
Heartland Hospice of Beltsville is in need of a Part Time Triage with back up on call RN
The Triage Nurse is responsible to provide nursing triage services. Functions to assess the severity of the patient s health concerns, implementing nursing interventions and arranges skilled nursing or support staff visits as indicated on an individual basis.
- Ability to manage Patient care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside nursing, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention.
- Ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the Patient and family.
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. listening, oral and written skills while conversing with patients, families, health professionals and community agencies.
- Capacity to function independently with licensed scope of practice.
- Must have the ability to handle stressful emergency situations calmly and effectively.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he/she will practice.
A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. Travel is necessary on a daily basis.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.