Compliance Auditor and Investigator
Wanted: Quality Obsessed, Dedicated, and Compliance Driven Nurse Leader!
The Compliance Auditor and Investigator utilizes clinical and regulatory expertise to perform compliance audts and investigations at our post acute care entities.Ensures compliance to local/state/federal regulations, ACHC standards, and HCR ManorCare policies and procedures.
The Compliance Auditor and Investigator will:
- Assist in planning of audits, identifying compliance risks, and developing a comprehensive audit program to address those risks.
- Assess control weaknesses, make recommendations for improvement, ans assist in formal report of deficiences identified
- Evaluate compliance with governmental and other regulations
- Complies with audit standards, plans, and schedules
- Prepare detailed workpapers to support completion of audit program and findings
- Provide direction and regulatiory guidance to leadership, and help develop plans of correction
- Conduct of advise on internal investigations in response to reports of possible compliance violations
The Compliance Auditor and Investigator is a remote-mobile position with travel from 30-50% of the time
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow!
HCR Manorcare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.
Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
Must have current RN licensure, Bachelors degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
Minimum of four years of experience in clinical healthcare. Home health, hospice, or SNF regulatory experience highly preferred.
Must be available for travel including overnight stays up to 30-50% of the time
Nurse ManagerAd Feed
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.