Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Full Time
Who is HCR ManorCare
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of ProMedica
- Mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
- 50,000 + employees nationwide
- A network of over 400 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Speech Language Pathologist - SLP. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Speech Language Pathologists are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ an SLP that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Speech Language Pathologists - SLPs
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you'll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be an SLP with HCR ManorCare
Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or similar titled area acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Eligible to take or successfully completed a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working
This full time position will consist of working a Monday-Friday work schedule for 7-8 hours daily. Clinical fellowship supervision is available.
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.