Physical Therapist - PRN Job
Date: Aug 3, 2014
Location: Holland, MI, US, 49423
|Location:||4201 - Holland Health Care Center, Holland, Michigan|
|Title:||Physical Therapist - PRN|
|Description:||Physical Therapist / PT / Physical Therapy |
HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Physical Therapist / PT. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
Our Physical Therapists / PT are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Physical Therapists / PT understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. Our strength is not just quality of care, but also our quality of caring. We are interested in employing Physical Therapists / PT who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
- Network of more than 500 in-house long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
- State-of-the-art equipment and clean and spacious rehab gyms
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Free on-Line CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees (PRN discounted) in addition to in-house CEU's provided
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Eligible at 30+ hours/week
- Benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Match, Disability and Life InsuranceA Physical Therapist at HCR ManorCare plans and administers prescribed physical therapy treatment program for patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following illness, disease, or injury.
|Educational Requirements:||Master's degree in Physical Therapy or a foreign degree equivalent as accepted by US Citizenship and Immigration Services or a Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.|
Prior experience in Physical Therapy, preferred.
Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, obtained a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination and currently licensed in applicable state where working.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Walking, standing, bending, stooping and sitting for prolonged periods. Full use of gross and fine motor skills of the upper and lower extremities.
|About The Organization:||EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability |
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segments: Rehabilitation, Medical, Clinic, Physical Therapy, Therapy, Healthcare