Speech Language Pathologist - PRN - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING Job
Date: Apr 25, 2015
Location: Decatur, IL, US, 62526
Company: HCR ManorCare
|Location:||403 - MCHS - Decatur, Decatur, Illinois|
|Title:||Speech Language Pathologist - PRN - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING|
|Description:||Speech Language Pathologist / SLP / Speech Therapist / Speech Therapy>|
HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / SLP. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Opportunities for Speech Language Pathologists/ Speech Therapist / SLP:
- Competitive wages
- Outstanding benefits
- Educational programs
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Network of more than 500 long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
Our Speech Language Pathologists / Speech Therapists / SLP are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare’s commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Speech Language Pathologists / Speech Therapists / SLP understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested in employing Speech Language Pathologists / Speech Therapists / SLP who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
Our benefits for Speech Language Pathologists / Speech Therapists / SLP:
- Benefit eligible at 30+ hours/week
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- In-house CEU’s
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision (benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 401(k) Matching
- Mentorship & Growth Opportunities
- State-of-the-art Equipment
- Clean & Spacious Rehab Gyms
Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program and currently licensed in this state, if required in the state.
Prior experience in Speech Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
|About The Organization:||EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability |
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, handicap, veteran status or any other legally protected category.
Nearest Major Market: Decatur
Job Segment: Pathology, Rehabilitation, Therapy, Medical, Clinic, Healthcare