Occupational Therapist / OT - PRN Job
Date: Jan 11, 2015
Location: Bedford, TX, US, 76021
Company: HCR ManorCare
|Location:||4279 - HHCC - Bedford, Bedford, Texas|
|Title:||Occupational Therapist / OT - PRN|
|Description:||Occupational Therapist / OT / Occupational Therapy|
HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Occupational Therapist / OT. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
Our Occupational Therapists / OT are the cornerstone to HCR Manor Care's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Occupational Therapists / OT understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. Our strength is not just quality of care, but also our quality of caring. We are interested in employing Occupational Therapists / OT who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
Network of more than 500 in-house long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
- State-of-the-art equipment and clean and spacious rehab gyms
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Free on-Line CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees (PRN discounted) in addition to in-house CEU's provided
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Eligible at 30+ hours/week
- Benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Match, Disability and Life Insurance Plans and administers prescribed occupational therapy treatment program for patients to facilitate rehabilitation following illness, disease, or injury.
|Educational Requirements:||Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or a foreign degree equivalent as accepted by US Citizenship and Immigration Services or a Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.|
Currently licensed or registered as an occupational therapist by the state in which practicing, unless that State does not license occupational therapists or otherwise regulate the practice of occupational therapy. Is eligible to take or has successfully completed the NBCOT entry-level certification examination for occupational therapists.
|About The Organization:||EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability |
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Rehabilitation, Medical, Clinic, Occupational Therapy, Therapy, Healthcare